Saturday, April 25, 2015

Weekly Update #6 (4/18/15-4/25/15)

Hey everyone! Yet again, this is a day (and one week) late, but it’s here now!

This week, I uploaded five parts of Get to Work! A lot happens in these parts, including Antonio getting married, Lucia getting promoted, and a baby is born. Lucia is definitely feeling a bit “third-wheel-ish,” with her brother starting a family while she’s still single. I think she’s going to wait a little while longer before settling down. You can catch up on these parts here:


I also uploaded a CAS inspired by music festivals! You can watch the video here: 


Lastly, I uploaded a ten minute build challenge video! This challenge was quite stressful and I kind of failed, but I had fun. You can watch it here:


By the way, I will be uploading more Riot Grrrl this week! I've just really enjoyed playing GTW lately, and I haven’t gotten around to filming RG.

Now onto my favorite CC finds of the week!
Fadeslicked Male Hair: This hair is so detailed, but it’s also very maxis-match-y!
Scruffy!!1 Beard: Beards are cool, especially this one.
GTW Child Glasses for Adults: Perfect for all of your hipster sims.
Back to Basics Lipsticks: These lipsticks have just a touch of shine. The colors are also perfect because there are some beautiful nude shades, and some bright, unique shades!

Exciting announcement! I’m going to start a new sims 4 LP soon! But, I do want you guys to help! You can make a some sims and tag it with the hashtag #simsweetielp, and I’ll feature one of your guy’s sims in my let’s play! You can make any kind of family dynamic (i.e. one sim, married couple, dating couple, single parent, family w/h kids, etc). You can also write a backstory for them if you want, but if you don’t, I will write it. Get your entries in ASAP!

And that is everything for this weekly update!


Thank you for reading! Talk to you next week!
~SimSweetie

2 comments:

  1. I want more videos on YouTube for Sims 4 spa day for get to work s2๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your videos. I am saving up for a sims game but i don't know which one to get can you tell me the best one so far. If it is ok can you make a list of five just to see if i can afford one of them thx. :P

    ReplyDelete