Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekly Update #2 (2/21/15-2/27/15)

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! This was certainly a busy week, therefor I didn't have much time to record, and YouTube kept glitching out (grr). Anyway, onto the videos!

This week, I uploaded two parts of my sims 4 LP. Winter has decided to start working out. Not only to get into shape and live healthier, but it also gives her something to focus on. Undoubtedly, she's going through a tough time in her life. I mean, she is an aspiring musician, single mother of three, struggling to make ends meet. But, Winter is ready to get back out there in the dating game. So, she went on a date with (the goatee-sporting) Casey. Could Casey possibly be the one? If you haven't seen the latest parts of my sims 4 LP, you can catch up with this playlist here:


Bring out the confetti guns, because today I posted the first part in my sims 4 Riot Grrrl LP! I know I said I was going to start a challenge, but I'm still not 100% sure what challenge I want to do. Anyway, this let's play centers around the story of Kalani Rocha and Vesper Westfall, two young adult females living in Oasis Springs. They met on "tumblr" (or whatever the sims equivalent for that is. Simblr?) and immediately bonded over their love for female empowerment, more specifically the Riot Grrrl movement. If you are unsure what Riot Grrrl is, you can read about it here.  Kalani and Vesper decided to move to Oasis Springs together, which was a major leap of faith. For all they knew, one of them could be a serial killer. Luckily, that's not the case. This let's play will promote female empowerment and self expression. To find out more about Kalani and Vesper, watch the first part here:


My sims from my February current household video got married! Picturesssss: 


Favorite CC finds of the week time!
Behr Wall Paint - These paint colors are absolutely perfect for any house! I find myself using them all the time.
[ Berry Sorbet ] Lip Recolours - This lipstick is incredibly well made! Plus I love the berry colors.

In the upcoming week, I will be posting a building video and of course more LP parts! 

Thank you for reading! Talk to you next week!
~SimSweetie


No comments:

Post a Comment